Do you get excited by creating content that inspires buyers as they discover and purchase technology? Squirrel is seeking a content marketing manager to develop engaging and persuasive content across a multitude of styles, formats and channels that will help drive awareness and demand generation. The ideal candidate loves to write and is curious by nature—and knows that the best marketing content balances the needs of the audience and company.
Join the most established, most deeply experienced technology provider in the hospitality industry. With over 30 years we have stories to tell and need your help to tell them!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Stay on top of the developments within Squirrel with an inquiring mind and a desire to uncover our next great story
- Build a content plan that sets a new standard for how we communicate and interact with our customers and prospects, with emphasis placed on telling our client’s stories
- Propose projects that map to high-level strategic brand themes and translate them into blog posts, infographics, data sheets, event collateral and more.
- Lead the planning and execution for Squirrel’s social media channels.
- Define and track goals for social media, tying key metrics back to core marketing
- Define KPIs and analyze content effectiveness by leveraging web metrics, buyer insights and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or journalism
- 4-6 years of content creation experience, preferably in a B2B technology company
- Solid portfolio profiling a multitude of channels and styles
- Experience creating and curating content from multiple sources internally and externally
- Ability to create content that balances thought-leadership and education with marketing objectives
- Understanding of how to influence an audience with tone, messaging and delivery
- Good analytically skills with a knack for understanding data trends and their value
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines.