We’re looking for an Intermediate Mobile Software Developer with a passion for automation and attention to detail, to enable our customers to use our technology to its fullest potential and in turn provide amazing guest experiences. In this new position, you will be a part of the cloud team and will help guide the development of a brand new cloud product while working on a small team with a startup feel but with the security of an established company. You will be creating new screens and functions for our mobile application. You will also be involved with the design and implementation of UI, workflows, and communication with the cloud. There will also be an opportunity to integrate 3rd party device communication with our application. You are experienced with an Agile environment and writing unit tests. You are extremely organized and a detail oriented go-getter who exceeds expectations through hard work, focused thinking and continuous follow through.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Continue developing our Xamarin based cross-platform mobile application that connect to Azure cloud services and APIs
- Working on UI, backend and interfacing with external devices
- Design and implementation of product
- Working as part of a small team of developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of Software Development. Preferences will be given to candidates with restaurant experience.
- 2 years’ experience with Xamarin.
- 2 years’ experience with C#, WPF, XAML.
- 2 years’ experience with MS SQL 2008+.
- Experience with mobile development for Android and iOS an asset.
- Good working knowledge of Agile Development.
- Good working knowledge of GIT.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively and confidently at all levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management.
- Attention to detail with the ability to self manage project deadlines.
Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement